Terms and Conditions
Business Fives Event Booking Terms and Conditions
All bookings are made under our terms and conditions and returned forms are accepted as acceptance of these terms.
A. Email correspondence will not be taken as confirmation of a booking. A booking can only be guaranteed on receipt of a completed and signed booking form
B. In booking a place at the above named event we the company understands fully that payment must be made in full prior to the event. If payment is not made organisers have the right to cancel the contract without penalty.
C. If you cancel a booking you will be charged the following cancellation fees:
3 months before start of event: 25%
2 months before start of event: 50%
1 month before start of event: 100%
D. Business Fives Ltd may have to cancel an event, in this case we will return any fees already received. In the event we have to postpone an event clients will be offered the chance to switch to an alternative event. We will not refund any other costs you may incur as a result of either a postponement or cancellation. This entry fee only covers the qualifying event and additional entry fee is payable for teams who successfully qualify.
• Teams must consist of at least 5 players (1 goalkeeper and 4 outfield players).
• Squads can consist of up to 8 players. Rolling subs allowed during each match.
• Each team will have a minimum of five matches in their qualifying event.
• The Event will take place at the designated venue and be independently refereed.
• Players are required to arrive no later than 2pm on the day of the tournament for registration
• Full Rules can be found on the Business Fives website here
Business Fives Terms and Conditions