Call of Duty Tournament Online Entry
Welcome to the Business Esports online Call of Duty Tournament entry page.
Please note sign up for the May 2020 tournament is allocated on a first come first served basis and we will try and accommodate as many interested teams as possible. To check availability please contact a member of the Business Esports team.
Whilst team registration is free teams need to nominate a chosen charity and players will be encouraged to make a donation to the charity prize pot throughout the tournament with the winner of the overall tournament deciding where the donation goes.
If you have a team of 4 gamers ready to take part from your company, there are two ways which your team can enter our online Call of Duty Tournament
- By completing our Esports Online Entry form on this page.
- Completing our entry form which you can download HERE and returning to us at email@example.com
Individuals can register their interest here and we will do our best to match up single players or pairs who would like to enter with others in a similar position.
Before entering please ensure each member of your team:
- Will be available during at 18:00 on Tues-Thurs evenings between 18th May – 27th May.
- Have access to a PC, Xbox or PlayStation
- Have an updated copy of Call of Duty:Modern Warfare installed on your console
- Have read through our tournament rules here
- You are familiar with the format of the tournament
- Have access and permission to use your company logo
- Have an Activision account
- Have the Activision ID of your teammates and substitutions or simply state TBC if you are still gathering this info
To sign-up your team for the tournament you will need to fill out the form below with all your player names, Activision ID’s, email addresses and Job titles.