Call of Duty Tournament Online Entry
Welcome to the Business Esports online Call of Duty Tournament entry page.
Please note sign up for the January 2021 tournament is allocated on a first come first served basis and we will try and accommodate as many interested teams as possible. To check availability please contact a member of the Business Esports team.
Registration for the tournament is £250 + VAT, teams will be asked to nominate a chosen charity and players will be encouraged to make a donation to the charity prize pot throughout the tournament with the winner of the overall tournament deciding where the donation goes.
If you have a team of 4 gamers ready to take part from your company, your team can enter our online Call of Duty Tournament by completing our entry form which you can download HERE and returning to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Individuals can register their interest here and we will do our best to match up single players or pairs who would like to enter with others in a similar position.
Before entering please ensure each member of your team:
- Will be available during at 18:00 on Tues-Fri evenings between 19th – 22nd January
- Have access to a PC, Xbox or PlayStation
- Have an updated copy of Call of Duty:Modern Warfare installed on your console
- Have read through our tournament rules here
- You are familiar with the format of the tournament
- Have access and permission to use your company logo
- Have an Activision account
- Have the Activision ID of your teammates and substitutions or simply state TBC if you are still gathering this info
To sign-up your team for the tournament you will need to fill out the form below with all your player names, Activision ID’s, email addresses and Job titles.
An invoice for £250 + VAT will be raised once your company registers online.