Warzone Online Entry
Welcome to the Business Esports online Call of Duty Tournament entry page.
Please note sign up for our 2021 tournaments are allocated on a first come first served basis and we will try and accommodate as many interested teams as possible. To check availability please contact a member of the Business Esports team.
If you have a team of 4 gamers ready to take part from your company, your team can enter our online Call of Duty Tournament by completing our entry form which you can download HERE and returning to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Individuals can register their interest here and we will do our best to match up single players or pairs who would like to enter with others in a similar position.
Before entering please ensure each member of your team:
- Will be available during at 18:00 on GameNights
- Have access to a PC, Xbox or PlayStation
- Have an updated copy of the game installed on your console
- Have read through our tournament rules here
- You are familiar with the format of the tournament
- Have access and permission to use your company logo
- Have an Activision account
- Have the Activision ID of your teammates and substitutions or simply state TBC if you are still gathering this info
Business Esports entry includes:
- Tournament management
- Access to our live chat
- Player Profiles on our website
- Live scoring system
- Virtual draw and trophy presentation
- Networking and branding opportunities
- Matchday brochure
- 10% charity donation
To sign-up your team for the tournament you will need to fill out the form below with all your player names, gamertags, email addresses and Job titles.
Whilst we have tried to be as clear as possible about the online Call of Duty Tournament we understand sometimes assistance might be needed and if this is the case, send a message to a member of the Business Esports team.