November Apex Legends Tournament
NOVEMBER APEX LEGENDS TOURNAMENT TIMINGS:
18:00 Start on Game Nights:
League Matches played Thursday 4th, Thursday 11th & Thursday 18th November
Knockouts & Finals Night on Thursday 25th November
How it works:
- Each team will have a minimum of 2 matches per evening and all match fixtures will be announced when the tournament is finalised.
- Apex ID’s for team captains will be found in the match fixtures posted in the Discord before the matches. Captains should make contact, begin adding each other through the Apex Legends Client.
- There will be two stages: Initial group stage section which will then progress into separate tiered knockout stages, Elite and Prestige Sections.
- Each match will consist of three games of Apex Legends with the settings listed in the rules.
- Players play from the comfort of their own home on either a PC, Xbox or Playstation and have a copy of Apex Legends installed.
Full rules and scoring can be found here.
Players can follow the action and keep up to date by following our twitter feed here.
£250 + VAT per team entry
- Tournament management with dedicated responsive admins
- Access to our live chat
- Live scoring system
- Branding opportunities such as backlinks from your logo to your website
- Netwoking opportunities including player profiles with links to your LinkedIn profiles included in tournament schedule page
- 10% charity donation.
Keep up to date with future Apex Legends Esports Events