November Rainbow Six: Siege Tournament
NOVEMBER RAINBOW SIX: SIEGE TOURNAMENT TIMINGS:
18:00 Start on Game Nights:
League Matches played Thursday 4th, Thursday 11th & Thursday 18th November
Knockouts & Finals Night on Thursday 25th November
How it works:
- Each team will have a minimum of 2 matches per evening and all match fixtures will be announced when the tournament is finalised.
- User ID’s for team captains will be found in the match fixtures posted in the Discord before the matches. Captains should make contact, begin adding each other through Uplay.
- There will be two stages: Initial group stage section which will then progress into separate tiered knockout stages, Elite and Prestige Sections.
- Each match will consist of one game of Rainbow Six: Siege with the settings listed in the rules.
- Players play from the comfort of their own home on either an Xbox One, PC or PlayStation 4 and have a copy of Rainbow Six: Siege.
Full rules and scoring can be found here.
Players can follow the action and keep up to date by following our twitter feed here.
£250 + VAT per team entry
- Tournament management with dedicated responsive admins
- Access to our live chat
- Live scoring system
- Branding opportunities such as backlinks from your logo to your website
- Netwoking opportunities including player profiles with links to your LinkedIn profiles included in tournament schedule page
- 10% charity donation.
Keep up to date with future Rainbow Six: Siege Esports Events