November Rocket League Tournament
NOVEMBER ROCKET LEAGUE TOURNAMENT TIMINGS:
18:00 Start on Game Nights:
League Matches every Thursday (4th Nov, 11th Nov, 18th Nov)
Knockouts & Finals Night – Thursday 25th
How it works:
- Each match will consist of up to 5 games and all match fixtures will be announced when the tournament is finalised.
- Games will be played in a custom playlist with the arenas chosen by each team alternately.
- Activision ID’s for team captains will be found in the match fixtures posted in the Discord before the matches. Captains should make contact, begin adding each other through Activision.
- There will be two stages: Initial group stage section which will then progress into separate tiered knockout stages, Platinum and Gold Sections.
- All team members must have access to either an Xbox One, PC or PlayStation 4 and have a copy of Rocket League installed with an Xbox Gold or PSN Plus account.
Full rules and scoring can be found here.
Players can follow the action and keep up to date by following our twitter feed here.
- Tournament management with dedicated responsive admins
- Access to our live chat
- Live scoring system
- Branding opportunities such as backlinks from your logo to your website
- Netwoking opportunities including player profiles with links to your LinkedIn profiles included in tournament schedule page
- 10% charity donation.
£250 + VAT per team entry