September Call of Duty Tournament
SEPTEMBER CALL OF DUTY TOURNAMENT TIMINGS:
18:00 Start on Game Nights:
League Matches – Tuesday 21st, Wednesday 22nd & Thursday 23rd
Knockouts & Finals Night – Friday 24th
How it works:
- Each team will have a minimum of 2 matches per evening and all match fixtures will be announced when the tournament is finalised.
- Activision ID’s for team captains will be found in the match fixtures posted in the Discord before the matches. Captains should make contact, begin adding each other through Activision.
- There will be two stages: Initial group stage section which will then progress into separate tiered knockout stages, Elite and Prestige Sections.
- Each match will consist of up to 3 rounds, map 1 is Search & Destroy, a second round of Hardpoint with the third Team Deathmatch round acting as the deciding round should it be required.
- Players play from the comfort of their own home on either an Xbox One, PC or PlayStation 4 and have a copy of either Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 or Black Ops Cold War.
Full rules and scoring can be found here.
Players can follow the action and keep up to date by following our twitter feed here.
£250 + VAT per team entry
- Tournament management with dedicated responsive admins
- Access to our live chat
- Live scoring system
- Branding opportunities such as backlinks from your logo to your website
- Netwoking opportunities including player profiles with links to your LinkedIn profiles included in tournament schedule page
- 10% charity donation.
Keep up to date with future Call of Duty Esports Events