September Warzone Tournament
SEPTEMBER WARZONE TOURNAMENT TIMINGS:
18:00 Start on Game Nights:
League Matches – Tuesday 21st, Wednesday 22nd & Thursday 23rd
Finals Night – Friday 24th
How it works:
- Each game night will consist of 60 minutes of public lobby play in your team of four where you report your highest scoring rounds and finish with a private lobby Battle Royale Survival with all teams taking part.
- Activision ID’s for team captains will be found in the match fixtures posted in the Discord before the matches. Captains should make contact, begin adding each other through Activision.
- League Points will be allocated based on a weighted scoring system between kills and placement in the Battle Royales and teams with the most cash in Plunder with maximum points for the winners and a sliding scale points allocation system thereafter.
- Players play from the comfort of their own home on either an Xbox One, PC or PlayStation 4 and have a copy of Warzone.
Full rules and scoring can be found here.
Players can follow the action and keep up to date by following our twitter feed here.
£250 + VAT per team entry
- Tournament management with dedicated responsive admins
- Access to our live chat
- Live scoring system
- Branding opportunities such as backlinks from your logo to your website
- Netwoking opportunities including player profiles with links to your LinkedIn profiles included in tournament schedule page
- 10% charity donation.